Has Your Room Been "AVR’d"?
A major financial industry client once stated, “This AV system cannot be accepted until the room has been AVR’d.”
What he meant was that he considered our methodologies to be the industry standard in AV system commissioning, and the room wasn't ready until we'd signed off.
When third-party testing and verification is applied to your AV project, everyone wins: the client receives exactly what they expected, the integrator gets off-site faster, and there are no service calls. When the project team buys in, the project lead time can be reduced by as much as 75%.
You benefit from our experience as the commissioner of audiovisual systems for some of the world’s largest corporations, progressive educational institutions, law enforcement, major conference command centers, IT departments, and others who will accept only the best.
In addition to testing and verification, clients receive comprehensive maintenance services, AV system design and installation, and customized AV training.
What “Quality” AV Means For You
Our Quality Management System leaves no room for error. AVR is ISO 9001:2008 certified, as well as AV 9000 Compliant, which means:
- Your project is delivered complete, with no punch lists.
- Service calls (read “room down time”), if any, are limited to manufacturing issues, rather than installation issues.
- You always get the “A Team” of specialists. Your ongoing satisfaction is assured by constant training and education of all our staff members on the latest technology and best practices.
- An annual external audit confirms that AVR is in compliance with ISO 9000 requirements.
- Working at the highest levels of integrity, openness, and expertise allows us to consistently meet these standards.
Learn how we can bring unsurpassed quality and dependability to your audiovisual network.
Call (516) 873-1011 or drop us a note.